5 exciting new HORNEY pics to whack with.

Scott, your in the unique position to actually be able to visualize a
ram air route. Is it possible to place scoops behind the headlamps
(each horn with it's own lamp based scoop) to force in air? Maybe w/ a
little custom forward plastics?
I sure wish i could see the fitments.