5 exciting new HORNEY pics to whack with.

Scott:
Measure from the back of the valve head to the end of the horn.
You're right that any ram air would augment the pulse tuning and not
interfer with it.
Bummer you guys can't get some more length in there. Any way to put a
small bend in the tract with part of an aluminum u-bend between the horn
and the TB??
Also, it's my humble opinion that sucking hot air from the engine
compartment kills performance based on dicking around with my Haltech
and actually being able to monitor intake air temp. So, some kind of air
box or ducted air will be another help to extracting all the performance
these ITB's offer.
Dan