Julie STILL has the electrical bug

>The cars runs fine, then the tach drops and the engine stalls. If I let it
>coast down the road, it will kick in again. It did it 3 times this morning.
>I replaced all the connectors on the coil and replaced the coil at Cincy.
>Come on guys, any ideas?

Julie,

I haven't followed the history of this problem, so maybe you have already tried this, but this kind of problem is usually a bad hall sender (or the connection to it).  The tach dropping is the clue that its something between the hall sender and the ignition module, not the coil, plugs, plug wires, etc.

Bill