OT: [Re:WAS: glass polishing: how to?]

In a message dated 6/22/02 7:02:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, =

juliemac57@hotmail.com writes:

<< =

 If your that bored, I could use some help presiding over a birthday part=
y =

 with 8 11-13 year old girls who will be spending the night after...
 Now this takes courage....   :)
 =

 Julie

I sneer at your party problem. I came home from my night class exam, all =
ready
to mark last year, anticipating a quiet house, and I couldn't even park, =
seems
my firstborn ( as in "I brought you into this world and I'd love to take =
you
out") had about 100 semisober 16-18 year olds in the yard , a "few of his=

closest friends" apparently. Directions to our house were on his website,=

gotta love computer literate kids. I did my best dramatic exit, complete =
with
ranting and spinning tires, and the party dispersed shortly after. We hav=
e the
date marked on the calendar for a "police visit" this year.