Best hella prices?

On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 10:50:44AM -0400, DEMETRIS  RAPTIS wrote:

>    Anybody knows where to get Hella bulbs 80/100 at reasonable prices?
>    Napa?

Hella bulbs (not the lens assemblies, the bulbs themselfs) are crap,
according to Daniel Stern... They are no longer produced by Hella, but
subcontracted to the lowest bidder, usually some southeast asian company.

I buy my H4 bulbs at NAPA, for around $11-12 USD.  They are
OSRAM/Sylvania.  NAPA carries both standard wattage and overwatt bulbs.

Dan

--
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a
leaky tire.