Two Scirocco Sightings - One Automatic

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C21A02.B0997920

    I was I my way to the bone yard in my black Scirocco to look for =
some Jetta parts due to it's recent encounter with a Lexus and a silver =
Scirocco passed me by in the other direction.  We gave each other a big =
wave out the window.  Any one in Tolland, Connecticut this morning?=20
    The second Scirocco was at the bone yard. It was the only Scirocco =
among the other Jettas, Rabbits and Golfs, so I had to check it out.  =
BTW, the VWs were much higher up on the hill overlooking all the Hondas. =
 It was a black 85, 8v with an automatic transmission!  The other =
interesting thing was that it had the large, 16v spoiler on the back.  =
Any know if this was some special edition with the auto?  The spoiler =
could also been an add on or swap.  Rick Kellner.

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C21A02.B0997920

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I was I my way to =
the bone yard=20
in my black Scirocco to look for some Jetta parts due to it's recent =
encounter=20
with a Lexus and a silver Scirocco passed&nbsp;me by in the other=20
direction.&nbsp; We&nbsp;gave each other a big wave out the =
window.&nbsp; Any=20
one&nbsp;in&nbsp;Tolland, Connecticut this morning?&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The second Scirocco =
was at the=20
bone yard. It was the only Scirocco among the other Jettas, =
Rabbits&nbsp;and=20
Golfs, so I had to check it out.&nbsp; BTW, the VWs were much higher up =
on the=20
hill overlooking all the Hondas.&nbsp; It was a black 85, 8v with an =
automatic=20
transmission!&nbsp; The other interesting thing was that it had the =
large, 16v=20
spoiler on the back.&nbsp; Any know if this was some special edition =
with the=20
auto?&nbsp; The spoiler could also been an add on or swap.&nbsp; Rick=20
Kellner.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"><FONT=20
  face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C21A02.B0997920--