85 Rocco for sale, NOT MINE, see the forward

As the subject says, not mine, don't know anything about it...see the
message below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 14:06:14 -0400
From: Karl M <THEWESTYMAN@MINDSPRING.COM>
To: Vanagon list <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM>,
     Audi-VW-Diesel list <Audi-VW-Diesels@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Audi-VW-Diesels] '85 Scirocco FS

Thought I'd post this here in case anyone needs a good spare car to drive. A
friend owns this 1985 Scirocco, great shape, gray color, 5 speed, AC,
alloys, bike rack. It has 160K miles and has been maintained at my shop for
many years. He bought a new truck and no longer needs this car. He's asking
$1200, but open to offers. Located in western MD an hour  from DC/Baltimore.
Call him at 301.432.4614, Joe. Thanks.

Karl

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!