sound deadening "sweet spots"

--0-560006840-1024641466=:29701

hey all, I'm working on making the interior of my scirocco a little quiete I started at the root of the problem and replaced the wheel bearings, motor mounts, and fixed my leaky exhaust.  Now I have about a 2' by 4' piece of sound deadening(made by Stinger, similar to Dynamat).  Is there any "sweet spots" to apply deadening on a Scirocco?  I mean to take care of the most dB should I put it on the floors?  In the doors?  I may buy another 2' by 4' piece but I have limited funds.  thanks for any help-

Rob