drive flange seal replacement

----__JNP_000_23a1.03f9.1ba5

1st, where are you located?  I have the tool to change out the flange
seals.

2nd, If you can find a place near you that supplys Beck/Arnley parts,
they sell a KIT which includes the seal, plug, and circlip.  If it hadn't
been 6 years since I left the parts business, I'd be able to remember a
part # for you...sorry.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v