Body kit ??

As I understand it, they have ripped off 2 listers now.  One BIG time.
Josh had them make some Carbon Fiber hoods, yes Josh?  And they were crap
and refused to refund...

Then there is the BRAND NEW IN THE BOX mk1 Kamei body kit that they plain
ole STOLE from Scott Williams, who sent it to them to have it reproduced
in fiber glass....he paid bucko bucks for it, had it shipped here...sent
it to them...and it mysteriously dissapeared and they stopped responding
to emails...

Thats the stories as I remember it....all in all, fuck those guys.

Eric

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox