where can I buy a straight pipe?

> LOL, Dave - I didn't know you had one either...
We're a sorry pair, that's for sure.

> Even some of the junk yards here hack out the cat from the carcasses
before
Against the law for junkyards to sell most exhaust components, especially
the cat.

> Not sure about the Jamaica scouting excursion - my fiancée's rather
leery...
Hey, I'm no expert on Jamaica, but I'm betting they didn't get US spec
vehicles. If you don't care about tripping over the elusive "metal euro
bumpers" for your caddy or picking up some e-code lights/bumpers for the
Scirocco, then it's probably not a good idea. Never know until you try. I
know they do have the Polo. Maybe get some neat badges.  You need to sell
this to the fiancée. "honey, looks like there's a romantic donkey ride into
the hills. We can pick fresh fruit and have a PICNIC.  Come on man, you need
to start using the marriage buzzwords.  Dancing, Picnic, I'm sorry, etc...

Maybe you can find a 5.25" driving light for the grill I just sent you that
UPS broke :)

Diamond Dave
88 Scirocco http://scirocco16v.com/profiles/david_b.htm
84 Jetta GLI