390hp Scirocco!!

OH my got i was driveing home last night and ran into the 16v turbo that Frany built at Motertechnik a few years back. I know that it was for sale last summer for like 7000. All i can say is that car is fast as shit!! my car isn't that slow and this car doged me like i was riden' a bike...i have never been so happy to have been beetn' all i could do was smile and think that is so kool that some one has a rocco that is crazy fast. It would be nice to roll up to any car on the street and know that you can dog um. like i said i was told by a relyable source that this car has 390hp at the wheels! wow

keep roccn' kid

dave