=>From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
=>[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Cathy Boyko
=>Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 3:28 PM
=>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
=>Subject: Re: [RE: Jerk Off Material for Gearheads]
=>
=>"Jason F. Snow" <jason_f_snow@nac.net> wrote:
=>LOL!...There should be a divorce lawyer who represents
=>Scirocco.Org...All our wives should start a support group or
=>something...We could even suggest ideas for group activities:
=>
=>1.) Strip down to bras and panties and have a tickle fight...
=>2.) Mud wrestling for a Quaiffe Differential...
=>3.) VW Logo Bikini Contest.
=>
=>Think they'll go for it ;-0
=>
=>I'm sure you could talk my husband into "supervising", he's experienced at
=>crowd control. He would need to be in the support group too, after all, it
=>would give him something "productive" to do.
=>
=>
=>Scirocco-l mailing list
=>Scirocco-l@scirocco.org