[RE: Jerk Off Material for Gearheads]

"Jason F. Snow" <jason_f_snow@nac.net> wrote:
LOL!...There should be a divorce lawyer who represents
Scirocco.Org...All our wives should start a support group or
something...We could even suggest ideas for group activities:

1.) Strip down to bras and panties and have a tickle fight...
2.) Mud wrestling for a Quaiffe Differential...
3.) VW Logo Bikini Contest.

Think they'll go for it ;-0

I'm sure you could talk my husband into "supervising", he's experienced a=
crowd control. He would need to be in the support group too, after all, i=
would give him something "productive" to do.