Scott Williams' TRUE identity - solved

Check it out.  The Scotty we know and love:
http://www.rallyracingnews.com/teams/bio-swilliams.html

And under his new name:
<http://autoweek.com/search/search_display.mv?port_code=&cat_code=motorsportsnews&content_code=09810211&Search_Type=STD&Search_ID=383038&record=1>

or, if that doesn't work, since you may not be an autoweek.com
subscriber,
http://www.indyracing.com/drivers/driver_bios.php?driver_id=75

But the autoweek shot shows the true resemblance.

That's right, he's really George Mack, Karting champ and Indy driver.
This list is a toy for him, a mere chuckle.  But still, it's amazing
what a few years and a little taste will do for a man's looks, not to
mention career.

Now Scotty, If I'd have known you - er - "George" - ran Indy, I'd have
made myself available as tire changer or fuel filler (well, not with my
back), but at least as a spotter or ***someone you could have gotten
free pit passes for***.  Shame on you.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.