Re'85 reluctantly for sale]-first car

Marc scirocco Qu=E9bec <marc_scirocco@yahoo.ca> wrote:
My first girlfriend was a bitch, and my first car was
a Pinto. Neither are worth remembering.

My first boyfriend was a dud (something about all guys being superior to =
all
girls) and my first car was a gas guzzler (70 Firebird), likely solid rus=
t, it
was when I last saw it in the 70's, likely hasn't improved any. (I'd love=
restored one though)

But, did you guys notice the 16 year old with his dad and his silver 8V
Scirocco? He was so proud of it. Some of those moments just take you back=
when you first learned to drive. What a great "first car", he'll likely n=
ever
drive anything that's as much fun for his whole life. Lucky pup. All part=
 of
the Cincy experience I guess.
Cathy