it's a miracle!!!

thanks to all of you at cincy this year for lighting a fire under my ass, as
of tonight i have 3 running sciroccos, well 4, but evil still has no lights
or bumpers (dirk's remedying that situation shortly ;)). got the '88 up and
running tonight for real. all the bugs that prevented it from making the
trip to cincy have been worked out and she's going to be my new daily :D.
now when evil and the $200 rocco depart for their new homes i'll be able to
put in some time modding the hell out of the '86, with any luck she'll be
done for cincy next year!
   hit