Swapping pulleies w/o air tools was: non a/c alternator pulley -90A Upgrade

Peter wrote:

> [...]

This is less likely. All my really cool friends either A. Look to me for
all things Mech. OR B. are on this list and very far away.

> A less desirable way is to clamp the large "sperm whale" ViseGrips on
> the pully shaft, and break the nut loose with a large breaker bar.

This'll happen tomorrow.

> You can also use an old V belt to keep the pulley from turning...
>
> The nicest part of the 90A upgrade is that you can use a nice heavy +
> cable, instead of the dual wires and funky connector.
>
> Peter

Thx everybody. I may as well make the move also for the reason my old
loom had rubbed a hole in the 12v line way back when the Potters were up
here for an ND show and I had cut n' clamped around the exposed portion.
Inspection shows charring from resistance and mechanical failure.

When it's time to fix something you might as well upgrade.

TBerk
Up to a point, the Thicker the Cable, the Better.