Hi!

--Boundary_(ID_mroO3x4m8yj4OteDa+QMQQ)

I have been an avid fan and owner of a few Sciroccos over the years and just love them.  I thought it would be appropriate to ask the list if any of you or someone you know is selling their Scirocco.  What I'm looking for is preferably an 81 but a late 77, 78, 79, or 80 would be ok too, no rust or minor surface rust (better yet a newer paint job) straight body Scirocco, with any mods or changes upgrades, etc. I live in western Canada so the closer you are the better.  Thanks for your time.

Andy

--Boundary_(ID_mroO3x4m8yj4OteDa+QMQQ)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have been an avid fan and owner of a few
Sciroccos over the years and just love them.&nbsp; I thought it would be
appropriate to ask the list if any of you or someone you know is selling their
Scirocco.&nbsp; What I'm looking for is preferably an 81 but a late 77, 78, 79,
or 80 would be ok too, no rust or minor surface rust (better yet a newer paint
job) straight body Scirocco, with any mods or changes upgrades, etc.&nbsp;I live
in western Canada&nbsp;so&nbsp;the closer you are the better.&nbsp; Thanks for
your time.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Andy</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_mroO3x4m8yj4OteDa+QMQQ)--