VA : VW Event June 30th

It's for air-cooled, but they have plane rides.
Aircraft/Ride Type
                                          Price
                                                       Check
                                                        One
  Stearman Biplane
     (Standard Ride)
                                      $ 50.00

  Stearman Biplane
     (Aerobatic Ride)
                                      $100

A Standard Ride should be fun.  Not sure how much I would want to do the
Aerobatic Ride in a 60 year old biplane.  But it should get the adrenalin
going as you wonder if the wings are going to stay on until you are safely
landed.

Chris