VA : VW Event June 30th

--- Chris <vze28h54@verizon.net> wrote:
> It's for air-cooled, but they have plane rides.
> Aircraft/Ride Type
>                                           Price
>
> Check
>
> One
>   Stearman Biplane
>      (Standard Ride)
>                                       $ 50.00
>
>   Stearman Biplane
>      (Aerobatic Ride)
>                                       $100
>
> A Standard Ride should be fun.  Not sure how much I would
> want to do the
> Aerobatic Ride in a 60 year old biplane.  But it should
> get the adrenalin
> going as you wonder if the wings are going to stay on
> until you are safely
> landed.

Bah!  Stearmans are pretty damn over-built - I've not heard
of one coming apart.  From what experience I have with
them, it's a great way to spend your money.  It's the
ultimate convertible!  (Love the wind in the hair!)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace