VA : VW Event June 30th

--- Mash <type53@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > There is a new VW show in Northern Virginia being
> > held on June 30th.
> > It is being held at the The Flying Circus in
> > Bealeton, VA and
> > admission also includes the air show which consists
> > of antique
> > airplanes.

  > Mon Dieu! I don't want no antique planes crashing into
> my Scirocco!

Oh what-EVER.

Hmm.  Now to bring the VW or an antique airplane?  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace