father's day work...?

Well since I am not a father and since my father is over 3000 Miles away in
Canada, I took the day to work on my 88 16v.
I tore the instrument cluster on it, changed the ugly vw green tint to a
cool red tint (pictures later), fixed the odometer on it as well. Then I
fixed some minor annoying things such as removing old tint from drivers side
window and windshield, and re-install the mirror at a higher elevation to
get rid of that right view dead spot from my view. all in a all a pleasant
slow going day... anyone else did any work on their rocco lately.?

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco