father's day work...?

On Sat. I went out to eat for father's day because of
a brothers baseball game, but it rained really bad
yesterday so it was canceled.  I finally got my
plywood trunk cover covered in black cloth to match
the trunk.  Now I am thinking whether to make a custom
cover with velcro to hold it down on the exact place
and easy to put back. I also spent the an hour or so
getting as much water as possible after the rains, my
Rocco had a leak somewhere that the whole passenger
side backseat floor was soaked from under the floor
mat.
--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <pbureau@attbi.com> wrote:

> Well since I am not a father and since my father is
> over 3000 Miles away in
> Canada, I took the day to work on my 88 16v.
> I tore the instrument cluster on it, changed the
> ugly vw green tint to a
> cool red tint (pictures later), fixed the odometer
> on it as well. Then I
> fixed some minor annoying things such as removing
> old tint from drivers side
> window and windshield, and re-install the mirror at
> a higher elevation to
> get rid of that right view dead spot from my view.
> all in a all a pleasant
> slow going day... anyone else did any work on their
> rocco lately.?

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco