From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of ATS - Patrick Bureau
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 9:54 AM
To: _Scirocco Mailing List
Subject: father's day work...?

Well since I am not a father and since my father is over 3000 Miles away
in Canada, I took the day to work on my 88 16v. I tore the instrument
cluster on it, changed the ugly vw green tint to a cool red tint
(pictures later), fixed the odometer on it as well. Then I fixed some
minor annoying things such as removing old tint from drivers side window
and windshield, and re-install the mirror at a higher elevation to get
rid of that right view dead spot from my view. all in a all a pleasant
slow going day... anyone else did any work on their rocco lately.?