88 16V For Sale (Long...Please Don't Read)

--- "Warren R. Price" <wprice@neo.rr.com> wrote:
> I had posted a week or so ago that I have an Black 88 16V
> for sale in Alliance, Ohio (Northeast Ohio).

<Major Snippage>

I will be visiting relatives over the 4th of July holiday
about 15 minutes from Alliance.  I can check it out if
anyone's interested (providing Warren's still selling!)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace