peloquin?

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of jim b
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2002 10:17 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: peloquin?

I am doing this transmission swap soon, so since i'm going to be doing
all this work, it would probably be worth it to put in a peloquin right?
my question is wether it's OK to do this on my car since i believe it
has 90mm axle flanges or is it only something to worry about if the car
is lowered? i measured the circumference of the drive shafts as 90mm,
does that mean i have 90mm axle flanges?

Yes...

100mm axles are recommended, but I hear that you can use it with 90's if
you don't use the aluminum puck seal and 6mm bolt.

What trans do you have?

The Peloquin kit only works with the transaxles that came with the 2%
factory LSD...

Peter