More..Upper stress bar questions

   I'll probably never know if the rear bar helps my car's handling, might
help stiffen the chassis (not as well as a front bar I'd imagine) and I'll
probably never feel it, but there's no way all the bars installed could
improve the looks of my car right now!   :)

Carl
77rocco
89fox

rocco16v@netzero.com writes:

<< Yes, I considered the additional benefits, and the 4-point WOULD reduce
 vertical movement.  The question then beomes:  does reducing z-axis movement
 improve handling?  Maybe a little.  Maybe enough to warrant using the
 4-point, even.
 I will say this: neither the 4-point, a 3-point, nor a 2-point will HURT
 anything! And they look real racey, which may be reason enough to buy and
 install one! :)

 Larry