jealous?

after picking up the new rocco i had it parked next to the $200 version for
awhile. when i went to go out tonight i hopped in the $200 rocco and off i
rode. as i got about a mile from my house i noticed the lights starting to
dim. hmmmmm?!?! a quick u -turn and dash home and i managed to pull into my
drive-way just as she died. the alternator must have went, no warning
(except for the diming lights) light until the battery was just about to
die. jealous lil' b#%&h!, i guess she didn't like me getting another rocco!