picked up the new rocco today

the hitman wrote:

> drove her back from columbus today, felt great. steering is smooth and car
> feels nimble. shift perfect, excellent acceleration, and almost no road
> noise :), but the sunroof doesn't work :(. overall grade B+. only one small
> problem, when we first started to leave columbus, the car missed between 2-3
> rpms. missed bad, car was hesitating and jerking. so much so that we stopped
> in a mcdonalds parking lot to check it out. i thought i might have to tow it
> back to euclid, but after we ate, probably 1/2 hour to 45mins, we came back
> out and fired it up. no problems, no miss, no hesitation. never missed on
> the 2 1/2 hour drive back either. could the miss have been caused by the car
> sitting? maybe something in the gas that worked it's way out? like i said it
> rode great all the way back. any suggestions as to what might have caused
> it?
> tia
>   hit

1. Glob of junk in the gas. Think: 'It passed a kidney stone'.

2. Electricals. (more likely). Been sitting, got running, felt bad.
Cooled off and it readjusted it's waistbands and snorted a bit and got
on with it.

Doing the required 'It's a new-to-me car so I'll replace every fluid"
type tune up will get a good squirt of electrical cleaner/lube on those
connections, prob won't come back. (Fingers crossed).

TBerk