picked up the new rocco today

drove her back from columbus today, felt great. steering is smooth and car
feels nimble. shift perfect, excellent acceleration, and almost no road
noise :), but the sunroof doesn't work :(. overall grade B+. only one small
problem, when we first started to leave columbus, the car missed between 2-3
rpms. missed bad, car was hesitating and jerking. so much so that we stopped
in a mcdonalds parking lot to check it out. i thought i might have to tow it
back to euclid, but after we ate, probably 1/2 hour to 45mins, we came back
out and fired it up. no problems, no miss, no hesitation. never missed on
the 2 1/2 hour drive back either. could the miss have been caused by the car
sitting? maybe something in the gas that worked it's way out? like i said it
rode great all the way back. any suggestions as to what might have caused
it?
tia
  hit