Julie's 16v update

What a day.... I tried to remove the down pipe and had to remove the
manifold as well just to get to the frozen nuts. They had to be ground then
cut to remove them.Manifold back in place I await the manifold/down pipe
gasket from the parts store...
I went (while waiting for parts) to replace the springs and stuts from the
rear. S**T... The first bolt was rust welded in place. Heat, Kroil, grinder,
sawsall and 3 hours later. Removed. Replace ment was easy, but required
ANOTHER trip to the parts store. The other side came out easily.
The fronts you ask?I poured out 1/2 a cup of oil from each, cleaned and
replaced the strut and springs. I found the fronts easier to do then the
rear!
Tomorrow the downpipe and head light wiring. Almost ready for the first run
on the street.
there are a few people I want to thank. Daun, Brian, Rick, Ben and Ron. With
your help and parts, I WILL make hondas tremble and hide in their
garages.....

Julie