grrr......blowing fuses

--- Erik Seo <seowitz@seowitz.com> wrote:
> Ok, so I seem to be going through fuses for the radiator fan like
> they're going out of style.  It seems like every other day, at least
> every 3 days, I pull in to park somewhere, shut the car down, then
> the fan isn't coming on.  Replace the stupid fuse and then works
> fine.  While I'm putting the fuse in i get lots of sparks until the
> fuse is seated in the box.
>
> Any ideas as to why I seem to be getting so much power through this
> circut?  Anyone else experienced this problem?

I don't think it's a matter of "getting so much power through this
circuit" as it is "what is drawing so much power on this circuit"...
You've probably got a fan that's on it's way out, or a short causing
resistance somewhere in the circuit...

HTH,

Mark.

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca