grrr......blowing fuses

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C21467.40B90710

Ok, so I seem to be going through fuses for the radiator fan like =
they're going out of style.  It seems like every other day, at least =
every 3 days, I pull in to park somewhere, shut the car down, then the =
fan isn't coming on.  Replace the stupid fuse and then works fine.  =
While I'm putting the fuse in i get lots of sparks until the fuse is =
seated in the box.

Any ideas as to why I seem to be getting so much power through this =
circut?  Anyone else experienced this problem?

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C21467.40B90710

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ok, so I seem to be going through fuses =
for the=20
radiator fan like they're going out of style.&nbsp; It seems like every =
other=20
day, at least every 3 days, I pull in to park somewhere, shut the car =
down, then=20
the fan isn't coming on.&nbsp; Replace the stupid fuse and then works=20
fine.&nbsp; While I'm putting the fuse in i get lots of sparks until the =
fuse is=20
seated in the box.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Any ideas as to why I seem to be =
getting so much=20
power through this circut?&nbsp; Anyone else experienced this=20
problem?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C21467.40B90710--