The whole 1.8T puny injector debacle

>THEY" is whomever told you any info about the buildup of your 1.8t.
>homever gave you any technical info about whats in your car would
>lassify under the "THEY" category for discussion purposes.

Well, "they" are 1.8t tuners and 1.8t owners.

>I think you have larger injectors in the car than what you think you have
but your lame ass wont go check it so we can have this oh-to-fun rerun of
posts.

 since the chip was made for the 310cc injectors, and that's what I paid
for, I don't see me having bigger ones.
As for going to check, I don't feel like driving 30 miles one way in my
daily beater just to prove to you that I have what I claim to have.
The fact it blows allot of smoke is due in part to the 4bar, and that as
soon as I go WOT the gas pours in, but doesn't burn off till the turbo gets
spooled up.

Why cant you understand that Im not the only person with this size
injectors, producing this hp?

In fact there is a 1.8t rabbit with almost identical numbers and set up with
the 310cc injectors.

>m doing dyno runs Sunday at Europsort with my 84 Scirocco at the Dyno
>hootout @9am. Be there or shaddup.

Your the one that doubts, you can pay these guys over the phone and I will
run it next week.
Upper Limits 518-369-0105

I have provided the info you wanted, your the one that cant believe that its
correct. Since I know its correct, other people that build 1.8t engines say
its correct, the shop that built the car says it correct, the dyno shop says
its correct, your the one that has to prove it wrong, and you don't seem
capable of it.