The whole 1.8T puny injector debacle

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002 19:01:04 -0400 "Josh Able" <mkii@nycap.rr.com>
writes:
> Who is "they"? The shop that built it? The dyno shop? Other shops
> that sell the parts and tune 1.8ts? Other 1.8t owners?

"THEY" is whomever told you any info about the buildup of your 1.8t.
Whomever gave you any technical info about whats in your car would
classify under the "THEY" category for discussion purposes.

> With the set up I have, my numbers are RIGHT WERE THEY SHOULD BE.

ROUND AND ROUND WE GO. SCOTT?

> By you saying that its not possible your calling me, 1.8t tuning
> shops and
> owners liars, by saying my dyno is faked, your calling me a liar.

What? you have this problem with reading comprehention? Look, somebody is
wrong somewhere. Did you read the DATA that Scott posted? Does any of
that mean anything to you? Somewhere in this cluster of a thread some
very important data is wrong. If you cant see that more than just US are
telling you that something isnt quite right with your setup (Ive seen the
posts on Vortex.) claims to be then you got problems.

I think you have larger injectors in the car than what you think you have
but your lame ass wont go check it so we can have this oh-to-fun rerun of
posts. I never said your dyno was fake or wrong, I suspect it could be
incorect considering the dyno used. (refer to the EARLY posts in this
data se-vu-plei.) Get off this "everybody is picking on me" bit. Were
just looking for factual data, not what a shop "told you" or what you
think you know. FACTS rule the day. 310cc injectors on 20lbs boost
resulting in too much fuel and black smoke? The math man, the math. It
dont add.

> Put up, or shut up.

Im doing dyno runs sunday at Europsort with my 84 Scirocco at the Dyno
Shootout @9am. Be there or shaddup.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.