how do you press the pass. motor mount in?

--0-657497347-1024089264=:23781

hey all, I just received my new passenger side motor mount.  I have the mount holder(the part you press it into) off of the engine, with the old mount still in it.  How should I go about pressing it out and getting the new one in?  Also, it DOES matter which way the new mount goes in, right, since the bolt hole is way off-center?  Thanks-
Rob