block over boring

well I only cut and pasted what was on the web site to answer the question
of what was known to work.
on a personal opinion level after looking into their kit (I always look for
ideas) I discovered that the crank they use is actual a Diesel crank, the
pistons are forged by them, but you could use any number of stroker type
engine pistons to perform the same job and at a much lower cost.

how much is too much? well my information (and it could be wrong so bear
with me) is that you really only can go 83.5mm bore, because the meat of the
piston walls really and try "pierce through" at 85.5 (so basically you are
running 2mm left of meat between pistons on this kit. how reliable is this,
I Have seen numerous people do this without ever blowing their engine. would
I do it... well I considered it. still am considering a overbore/stroker 3a
kit of my own, but I thing I would most like only make it 2nd overbore and
not final over bored (I like meat on piston walls.)

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco