The whole 1.8T puny injector debacle

Ive explaind what the correction was, at the most it effected it by 4hp from
what the car laid down.

Of course there is a dyno in Albany, if one of the doubters whats to pt
their money where their mouth is, I will dyno it again.

If its within 5 hp of what i got before, they pay, if not I pay.

direct quote from the dyno people about the "corrected" thing.
>The dyno chart you have is corrected, meaning it uses SAE standard J1985,
which is 29.53" Mercury of 1% Humid Air at 77 Deg
 F (25C).  We input the current weather conditions during your test,
and the dyno program calculates the power it would make if tested under the
SAE conditions.  It does not bump the curve more than 3-4% in either
direction, and is standard practice on almost every dyno shop I've seen.
This way if you come in again, and the conditions are different, we can
compare the corrected results and get a reasonably valid comparison.

Josh Able