Josh Able: puny fuel injectors

You know guys.  I'm not an injector man.  But from this web site
http://www.rceng.com/technical.htm    If you enter in these figures into
the very bottom calculator thing.  you'll get
.37 to .38  b.s.f.c.  That's running at 80%.  That's also the wheel H.P. I
entered.  It'll come out with 313cc/min.  Now obviously he could benefit
from bigger injectors and not run the ones he has in there at 80% all the
time.  But he does have a dyno chart that shows 297 W.H.P.  And I'm sure
they told him very well what went into his car for the money spent on it.

Just my .02.