Josh Able: puny fuel injectors

Well, I just got off the phone with the guys at Eurospeed, Ltd. and they
agree with most of your story. They do acknowledge that you're running 310cc
injectors, but at 4.0bar (58psi), and near 100% duty cycle (not 75% as you
stated). Regardless, this *still* makes no sense to me and I can only
question the set up's concept.

But, whatever. Have fun if it works for you. If it blows up or you get
smoked on in a race, though... You might have all the information as to why!
:^)

Rocc on,
--
Scott F. Williams