WOT - stupid carjackers

Well, just when you thought you had heard it all, there were a bunch of
carjackers in Toronto area, and the thugs were caught, 15-17 year old kid=
s. =

How did they get caught you may ask? Well, one was driving around at nigh=
with no lights on, (and I was relieved to discover that I never was at ri=
sk
because none of them COULD drive a standard). BUT - one of them went to t=
he
mall, and left his gun in the bathroom stall. So what does he do? You got=
 it,
he goes to mall security to see if it got turned in! What a bunch of brig=
ht
lights.
Almost as bad as the kid who murdered another kid at a prom party recentl=
y up
here, turns out the deceased kid's father heads up a chapter of the Hell'=
angels. I don't imagine the asccused is sleeping too well.
Sorry it's OT, but hey, you could have deleted it! Cathy