From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 10:43 PM
Subject: WOT - stupid carjackers

Well, just when you thought you had heard it all, there were a bunch of
carjackers in Toronto area, and the thugs were caught, 15-17 year old kids.
How did they get caught you may ask? Well, one was driving around at night
with no lights on, (and I was relieved to discover that I never was at risk
because none of them COULD drive a standard). BUT - one of them went to the
mall, and left his gun in the bathroom stall. So what does he do? You got
it,
he goes to mall security to see if it got turned in! What a bunch of bright
lights.
Almost as bad as the kid who murdered another kid at a prom party recently
up
here, turns out the deceased kid's father heads up a chapter of the Hell's
angels. I don't imagine the asccused is sleeping too well.
Sorry it's OT, but hey, you could have deleted it! Cathy