more on Shift linkages

I did a little research on linkages when I came across cfimotorsports site.
 On there are shift linkages made by komposit for the a1 and a2 chassis.
The problem with it is they are $300.  That's a blowout price, down from
$400.
	The linkage I make is very similar except for the fact that I modify the
stock pieces on the transmission, and at the firewall.  I use spherical rod
ends as in the komposit linkage.  I also sell it for half the price.  $150
plus a $20 core charge that you get back when I get the pieces I need to
modify back.
	Before I sell any more of the I need to take mine apart to take pics, and
do a write-up on the install to send with the linkages.  More than likely
that'll be done by this weekend.  I also need to get exact rod lengths so
there aren't any troubles like I ran into doing the install on Mickey's Rocc.
	I can tell you this with cofidence, that the only slop I felt was in the
tranny itself, and not the linkage.  And I'm sure Mickey, as well as
anybody that drove his rocc, or sat in mine to see how it felt can tell you
the same.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v
90 yellow g60(or what's left of it)