Josh Able: puny fuel injectors

Yanno, talk is cheap, Dyno Chart speaks by themselves .. (GRIN)
No I am not doubting what anyone is saying here...
Just wanted to throw 2 cents in the argument...
it's a canadian thing... don't worry about it. :)

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1000.00$ **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco