I bow to the great daun of Cincy

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C210F7.058FC570

Daun, thanks a ton for having all of us.  You put on a hell of a GTG and =
you re a most gracious host.  To everyone else, it was great to meet so =
many of you.  I was in awe at the turn out and inspired by many of the =
mods.  Jim Jerrett, thanks for taking to time to help me trouble shoot =
my DPR and find the problems with my O2 sensor.  Brett Cook, that rear =
axle will be finding it's way to my car very soon, thanks for bringing =
it.  =20

Dan, Lowell Snow and Josh H, thanks for letting Dan, my wife and I =
cruise up with you.  The drive up was great but the drive back was =
truely fun.  I really am sorry about the hold up on the way back (wife =
got pulled over, 87 in a 65 but she managed to talk (fake tears) her way =
out of it).  I really hope to see you guy's for the ride to Cincy next =
year.

Everyone else I talked to, thanks for the tips and for making me feel =
right at home.  I hope to see you all next year.  Maybe by then my car =
won't be 98% OEM factory parts still.

William

P.S. - Is it just me, or does anyone else think that the Air shot of the =
cars spelling Scirocco should be sent to a VW magazine or two?

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C210F7.058FC570

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Daun, thanks a ton for having all of =
us.&nbsp; You=20
put on a hell of a GTG and you re a most gracious host.&nbsp; To =
everyone else,=20
it was great to meet so many of you.&nbsp; I was in awe at the turn out =
and=20
inspired by many of the mods.&nbsp; Jim Jerrett, thanks for taking to =
time to=20
help me trouble shoot my DPR and find the problems with my O2 =
sensor.&nbsp;=20
Brett Cook, that rear axle will be finding it's way to my car very soon, =
thanks=20
for bringing it.&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dan, Lowell Snow and Josh H, thanks for =
letting=20
Dan, my wife and I cruise up with you.&nbsp; The drive up was great but =
the=20
drive back was truely fun.&nbsp; I really am sorry about the hold up on =
the way=20
back (wife got pulled over, 87 in a 65 but she managed to talk (fake =
tears) her=20
way out of it).&nbsp; I really hope to see you guy's for the ride to =
Cincy next=20
year.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Everyone else I talked to, thanks for =
the tips and=20
for making me feel right at home.&nbsp; I hope to see you all next =
year.&nbsp;=20
Maybe by then my car won't be 98% OEM factory parts still.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>William</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>P.S. - Is it just me, or does anyone =
else think=20
that the Air shot of the cars spelling Scirocco should be sent to a VW =
magazine=20
or two?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C210F7.058FC570--