WTB some MkII parts

--=======726926C3=======

Hey everyone,
I am looking for some cosmetic parts for the '86 that I will be selling soon.
Not looking for new, or dealer prices, so used but intact will do.  First is
the two grill pieces that go under the headlights.  I need both of them.
Second is a wheel centercap pn# 191 601 149c.  It is for the '86 and later
8V Scirocco and many Cabriolets.  The wheel is a silver, 7 spoke and the
cap is plastic with "volkswagen" printed across half of it.  I need one, but
wouldn't mind two as another of them has a chunk missing.
Let me know if you've got all or some and how much you want for it.

Thanks,

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.