jacking points?

Tyler-
  I assume you mean the rear motor mount?
I would be very leery of lifting the car at this point.  You would be
virtually supporting the weight of the entire car on a point that has very
little vertical support.  As big a pain as it is, continue to lift at the
rocker panels as they have the strength to handle the stress. (sometimes the
factory knows of what it speaks....)

Larry  sandiego16V

I also wonder if jacking it up on the plate