TBerk's 1st Web Site - Displays his crude Surgery

I hogged out my Mk1 intake for an A2 throttle; I used the medium quick,
not
so easy, 'what you have at hand' method: 2k rpm drill and big ol'
honkin' drill bit, instead of
cutting tools or rasp/file. (What can I say; the sun was going down.)

I like to think I gave it one of those turbo intake enhancer type
effects.   ;])
Can you see the swirl turbulators in the air stream?

I'll be switching to a Fox intake soon enough, that one I'll do all
pretty like.

<http://home.mindspring.com/~tberk>

Note: I hacked this thing (web page) using some nasty wizard type page
creation provided by my ISP- It is not of my 'creation' as such. So
laugh away.

TBerk