Sunroof lubrication

Jeff Toomasson wrote:

> Will that stuff work for seat tracks too?
> (no one answered me yesterday)   :(

I always though tracks liked bearing grease; it's a heavy weight stay in
place type lube vs an oil type WD-40 lube.
It can get messy but a good thorough cleaning then a light application
should keep those seat tracks running smoothly.
I can see the silicon spray on the cable, that's a different kettle of
fish.

TBerk